BoldChat’s Latest Release Enhances Testing & Reporting Capabilities
We’re excited to announce a new release of BoldChat that includes features designed to provide businesses with greater control of their BoldChat implementation. Our new capabilities enable companies to not only engage more closely with their customers, but also to manage, test, and report on those engagements in a meaningful way to drive their business forward.
BoldChat’s new Chat Experiment Engine allows companies to test multiple variations of buttons, windows, invitations, and invite rules or rulesets simultaneously. With multi-dimensional segmentation variables – first time vs. repeat, geo-location, device, page or referrer URL, etc. – and defined control group sizes and durations, businesses have the tools they need to gain valuable insight into their chat strategy and optimize for improvement.
In addition to the Experiments feature, this release also includes:
- Mobile Routing – allows chat traffic to be routed or prioritized based on whether or not the visitor is using a mobile device
- Email Grid Enhancement – ability to view information about queue time for emails
- New Reports
- Experiment Summary – provides a quick comparison to see how visitors responded to items in your experiment versus the control (current deployment)
- Experiment Detail– provides advanced insight into the results of an experiment
- Email Time to Respond – measure and analyze how long it takes operators to respond to an email
- Average Time in Queue – measure and analyze how many chats were queued for various amounts of time before being assigned
Contact us to learn more!